top of page

Events Group

Public·308 members

Where Is My Undertale Save File

SAVEThe SAVE menuMechanic typeGameplay MechanicIn Undertale, SAVE is the in-universe name given to save files and the ability to overwrite them. There is one SAVE slot in the game (one per user in the console versions), which can be overwritten by interacting with SAVE Points or by autosaving. In the dialogue, "SAVE" is noticeably written in capital letters, and it can be conjugated.

where is my undertale save file

A True Reset is a function available after completing the True Pacifist Route. It erases most data from the undertale.ini file, exceptions including the Mysterious Door opening and border data on console. The post-Genocide state is in a separate file and unaffected by even a True Reset.

At the end of the Neutral Route, Flowey regains his ability to SAVE after absorbing the six human SOULs. His use of the SAVE ability in this state is analogous to save-states, which he uses in the battle to disorient the player. Another noticeable difference is the number of save slots; while the protagonist can only use one SAVE file, Photoshop Flowey uses four (SAVE files 2, 3, 6, and an unspecified one), although it can be inferred that he can use at least six which possibly comes from the six human SOULs which he absorbs beforehand.[3]

The SAVE files, in-universe, are created by the characters that can SAVE. There are three SAVE files in the game files (located at %LOCALAPPDATA%\UNDERTALE on Windows, /.config/UNDERTALE on Linux and /Library/Application Support/com.tobyfox.undertale/ on macOS):

First, you need to find your Undertale save folder. This is usually C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/UNDERTALE, but it might be different for you, who knows. It should contain at least a file called undertale.ini and a file called file0, unless you haven't saved your game yet, or the save was deleted.

Once you have found where your existing save data is, you can load it into Flowey's Time Machine to edit it. You don't have to load an existing save though you can select a preset instead at the top, or use the default preset which is set by default.

Flowey's Time Machine has an Advanced Mode for more detailed viewing and editing of file0. The vast majority of Undertale's save file is stored as a series of 512 "flags" containing extremely varied information, from your preferred pie flavor to whether you remembered Heats Flamesman's name.

If you're running the Steam version of the game, deleting files in the save directory won't be enough. Steam Cloud will automatically restore those files, and it also keeps a local cache of the files to restore them even if you're offline. While it's possible to clear these files out, it's complicated, and a simpler solution exists on Windows if you have sufficient access rights on your computer.

If you find where the Undertale save files are located, you can delete them and start fresh. According to this Steam forum post, the save files are in appdata\local\UNDERTALE on Windows, /Library/Application Support/com.tobyfox.undertale/ on Mac. There is also a save manager available which one of my friends has used successfully, but since it's a third party program use it at your own risk: Undertale Save Manager.

Keep in mind that if you're playing Undertale through Steam, the Steam Cloud saves may attempt to overwrite your save file with the stored version when you try to remove it. Disable it to prevent this from happening.

hOI! I'm in the part after Mettaton EX on a pacifist run and recently I got a more powerful computer, so I want to know if my save file can be transferred to this new computer or if shall I still play on my old computer. Thanks!

My brother and I are soon going to be getting a Steam account so that we can get Undertale. The idea we have in mind is that we each install the same Steam account onto our respective PCs, but I'm not sure whether Steam will transfer the save files. I've heard that the game remembers previous runs, and I want it to be fresh for both of us (that, and it only allows one save at a time, so it would be really annoying for us to have to take turns with save files like that). I'm guessing that, since Undertale is offline and has no achievements, Steam won't keep track of and/or transfer the files like that, but I just want to be sure.

Undertale normally syncs game state data between machines, including your save file. If you disable the Steam Cloud option for the game before installing it on the second machine, none of this data will be transferred over, and both machines can have separate experiences with the game.

SAVEA SAVE pointTypeGameplay mechanicSAVING is a gameplay mechanic in Deltarune. It shares many similarities to Undertale's SAVING, and allows saving game progress and replenishing the HP of all party members. In Chapter 2, it also allows access to the RECRUITS menu and STORAGE, as well as saving into different save files. The current game can only be SAVED at various SAVE points located throughout the Dark World.

Upon starting the game and SAVING for the first time, it can be seen that Kris has their own save file (aside from the name, the rest of the file is empty) before being overwritten. However, if the game has already been completed once, this does not occur.

Killing every creature and also purposefully triggering every random encounter to kill those creatures as well will get you the genocide ending. Doing this will permanently taint your save file, even for future playthroughs.

You will then come face to face with Chara, the original human who is also you in a weird way. Chara will praise you for your determination and power and will say the two of you can go on to destroy more worlds and erase this one. Regardless the game will end with a slash animation which implies the game itself is perminantly damaged. This is somewhat true as your save files for future play throughs will always be tainted after this ending.

Yes, Undertale does have Steam Cloud saves. This makes it possible to pick up where you left off on different devices. To use this feature, you will need to enable the Steam Cloud option in your Undertale settings menu.

Once enabled, your game progress will be saved automatically to the cloud. This allows you to access the same save files across multiple devices and continue your progress without having to start over. 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/moramisdzu/filma-11

https://soundcloud.com/muscfoleli1986/cubase-10-update

https://soundcloud.com/crepiminme/easy-worship-download-for-mac

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page