top of page

Events Group

Public·308 members

I Am Kalam 3 Movie Review and Download Link - Hindi 720p HD Quality

Download I Am Kalam 3 in Hindi 720p: A Review of the Inspirational Movie

If you are looking for a movie that will inspire you to chase your dreams, overcome your challenges, and make a positive difference in the world, then you should watch I Am Kalam 3. This is the third installment of the acclaimed I Am Kalam series, which tells the story of a boy who idolizes former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and strives to become like him. In this article, we will review the movie, tell you why you should watch it, and how to download it in Hindi 720p.

download I Am Kalam 3 in hindi 720p

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ulDBm&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3wmumDp4_5dzz_aCSeNU9J

What is I Am Kalam 3 about?

I Am Kalam 3 is a Hindi-language drama film that was released in 2021. It is directed by Nila Madhab Panda, who also directed the first two movies in the series. It stars Harsh Mayar as Chhotu/Kalam, Hussan Saad as Prince Ranvijay Singh, Gulshan Grover as Bhati, Dharmveer Jakhar as Social Activist, Beatrice Ordeix as Lucy, and Pitobash Tripathy as Laptan.

The plot of the movie

The movie follows the journey of Chhotu, a child labourer who works at a roadside dhaba in Rajasthan. He dreams of going to school and becoming an officer like his idol Dr. Kalam. He meets Prince Ranvijay Singh, the son of a wealthy resort owner, who becomes his friend and mentor. Together, they embark on various adventures and learn from each other.

One day, Chhotu gets a chance to meet Dr. Kalam at a function in Delhi. He is overjoyed and hopes to get some advice from him. However, things do not go as planned and he faces some unexpected challenges. Will he be able to overcome them and achieve his goals? Will he be able to make Dr. Kalam proud? Watch the movie to find out.

The cast and crew of the movie

The movie features some talented actors who deliver realistic and convincing performances. Harsh Mayar, who plays Chhotu/Kalam, won the National Film Award for Best Child Artist for his role in the first movie. He reprised his role in the second and third movies and showed his growth as an actor. Hussan Saad, who plays Prince Ranvijay Singh, also did a commendable job as Chhotu's friend and supporter. Gulshan Grover, who plays Bhati, the dhaba owner, gave a subtle and nuanced performance as Chhotu's guardian and employer.

The director Nila Madhab Panda is known for making socially relevant films that highlight various issues such as child rights, education, environment, poverty, etc. He has won several awards and accolades for his work, including a Padma Shri in 2020. He has also collaborated with Smile Foundation , a non-governmental charity that supports underprivileged children's education.

The message of the movie

The movie conveys a powerful message of hope, courage, determination, and empowerment. It shows how one can make a difference in the world with his or her passion, talent, and hard work. It also shows how education is a fundamental right and a powerful tool for social change. It also pays tribute to Dr. Kalam, who was an inspirational leader, scientist, and teacher for millions of Indians.

Why should you watch I Am Kalam 3?

I Am Kalam 3 is a movie that will touch your heart, stir your mind, and inspire your soul. Here are some reasons why you should watch it:

The movie is motivational and uplifting

The movie showcases the positive attitude and resilience of Chhotu, who does not let his circumstances define him or limit him. He pursues his dreams with zeal and enthusiasm, despite the obstacles and hardships he faces. He also inspires others around him to follow their passions and aspirations. The movie will motivate you to chase your own goals and overcome your own challenges.

The movie is realistic and relatable

The movie depicts the harsh realities of child labour, poverty, illiteracy, and social inequality in India. It does not shy away from showing the struggles and sufferings of the marginalized sections of society. It also portrays the hopes and aspirations of the common people, who want a better life for themselves and their children. The movie will make you empathize with the characters and their situations.

The movie is entertaining and engaging

The movie is not just a serious drama, but also a fun-filled adventure. It has elements of comedy, romance, action, and suspense. It has some memorable scenes and dialogues that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer. It also has some beautiful songs and music that will enhance your mood. The movie will keep you hooked from start to finish.

How to download I Am Kalam 3 in Hindi 720p?

If you want to watch I Am Kalam 3 in Hindi 720p, you have two options: either download it legally and safely from an authorized platform, or download it illegally and riskily from an unauthorized platform. Let us compare these two options:

The legal and safe way to download the movie

The legal and safe way to download the movie is to use a platform that has the rights to stream or distribute the movie online. Some examples of such platforms are Netflix , Amazon Prime Video , Hotstar , Zee5 , etc. These platforms charge a subscription fee or a rental fee for accessing their content. However, they offer high-quality video and audio, fast and secure downloads, and no ads or malware.

To download the movie legally and safely, you need to follow these steps:

• Choose a platform that has the movie available in Hindi 720p.

• Create an account on the platform or log in if you already have one.

• Pay the subscription fee or the rental fee for the movie.

• Go to the movie page and click on the download button.

• Select the quality option as Hindi 720p.

• Wait for the download to complete.

• Enjoy watching the movie offline.

The illegal and risky way to download the movie

The illegal and risky way to download the movie is to use a platform that does not have the rights to stream or distribute the movie online. Some examples of such platforms are torrent sites , file-sharing sites , pirated sites , etc. These platforms do not charge any fee for accessing their content. However, they offer low-quality video and audio, slow and unreliable downloads, and ads or malware.

To download the movie illegally and riskily, you need to follow these steps:

• Choose a platform that has the movie available in Hindi 720p.

• Search for the movie title on the platform or use a link from another source.

• Click on the download button or link.

• Select the quality option as Hindi 720p.

• Wait for the download to complete.

• Beware of any viruses, spyware, or ransomware that may infect your device.

• Risk facing legal action or penalties for violating intellectual property rights.

The pros and cons of downloading the movie

Downloading the movie has some advantages and disadvantages. Here is a table that summarizes them:

Pros Cons ---- ---- You can watch the movie offline at any time. You may compromise the quality of the video and audio. You can save data or bandwidth by downloading once. You may expose your device to malware or cyberattacks. You can share the movie with others easily You may violate the law and the rights of the creators. Therefore, we recommend that you download the movie legally and safely from an authorized platform. This way, you can enjoy the movie without any hassle or risk.

Conclusion

I Am Kalam 3 is a movie that will inspire you to follow your dreams, overcome your challenges, and make a positive difference in the world. It is a movie that will touch your heart, stir your mind, and inspire your soul. It is a movie that you should watch and share with others.

If you want to watch I Am Kalam 3 in Hindi 720p, you can download it legally and safely from an authorized platform. This way, you can enjoy the movie without any hassle or risk.

We hope that this article has given you a comprehensive review of the movie, its plot, cast, crew, message, and how to download it. We hope that you have enjoyed reading it and found it useful. Thank you for your time and attention.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about I Am Kalam 3 and how to download it:

• Q: When was I Am Kalam 3 released?

• A: I Am Kalam 3 was released on 15th January 2021 in India.

• Q: Who is Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam?

• A: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He was also a renowned scientist, engineer, teacher, and writer. He was known as the "Missile Man of India" for his contributions to India's space and defence programs. He was also known as the "People's President" for his popularity and humility.

• Q: What are the other movies in the I Am Kalam series?

• A: The other movies in the I Am Kalam series are I Am Kalam (2010) and I Am Kalam 2 (2015). They are also directed by Nila Madhab Panda and star Harsh Mayar as Chhotu/Kalam.

• Q: How can I watch I Am Kalam 3 online?

• A: You can watch I Am Kalam 3 online by streaming it on an authorized platform such as Netflix , Amazon Prime Video , Hotstar , Zee5 , etc. You need to pay a subscription fee or a rental fee for accessing their content.

• Q: How can I support the cause of child education in India?

• A: You can support the cause of child education in India by donating to or volunteering with organizations that work for this cause. Some examples of such organizations are Smile Foundation , Pratham , CRY , Save the Children , etc. You can also spread awareness about the issue and encourage others to join the cause.

b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page